Mother Earth Coffee's business model is fueled by common sense and, of course, coffee. Coffee lovers everywhere are seeking specialty coffee. Consumers are instinctively moving toward natural and organic productS. From bean to cup, sustainability in life and business is what we're all about.
Who is a Mother Earth Coffee owner? Our ideal candidate wants to have multiple units to own and operate. Our candidate has the entrepreneurial gusto. We want you to love Mother Earth and join us in giving the world to our children and their children’s children.
We'll help with coffee, store design, territory selection, training and more. You'll help Mother Earth with your retail ownership experience, financing, business acumen and attitude. We’re brimming with excitement to build a relationship with you—Over many cups of coffee, naturally.
What makes Mother Earth Coffee different from other concepts??
- Mother Earth Coffee is different due to our focus on directly sourcing high quality, certified organic coffees. We pride ourselves in our ability to show our customers a truly traceable, sustainable product. The key to this difference, though, is in the overall quality. There are no long-term benefits to business if the products aren’t fantastic, too.
- We also focus on multiple revenue streams including food products that cater to those seeking better-for-you options as well as organic shelf-stable merchandise that extend the reasons to visit.
What qualifications would be ideal to be considered for Mother Earth??
- Business experience in multi-unit food or beverage operations
- Infrastructure and resources to meet our development schedule
- A franchisee will be considered based upon the ability to open multiple locations.
- Real estate experience in the market to be developed
- A commitment to the development of the Mother Earth brand
- Cultural fit and a passion for building a best-in-class operation
What is an ideal location for a Mother Earth Coffee shop??
- The ideal Mother Earth Coffee location would include urban or suburban sites with strong visibility, but also the option to re-model, re-develop or otherwise renew a site that includes 1,500 to 2,000 square feet. Our first priority is a location with long-term potential, but we celebrate ways to minimize the impact of new construction.
- Options for drive-thru and outdoor seating a plus.
- Mix of other tenants that target complementary demographics.
Is financing available??
- We do not offer direct financing. However, we will work with the right candidates to assist in evaluating options.
What is the difference between a Mother Earth Coffee Franchise and the Proudly Serving Mother Earth Coffee program??
- As a Mother Earth Coffee franchisee, you will own and operate your own cafes built within the brand standards of the Mother Earth franchise system, including the full coffee and food menu, merchandise as well as marketing and promotions support from our franchise team.
- The Mother Earth Coffee Proudly Serving program is structured for those existing hospitality, kiosk and foodservice businesses that wish to include Mother Earth Coffee products among their own offerings. These businesses do not operate as Mother Earth Coffee shops.