What’s the best way to enjoy Mother Earth Coffee? Your way. Here are some tips to make whatever brew method you choose perfect.
- Grind beans fresh on ‘fine’ or ‘drip’ setting
- Add 2 tablespoons of coffee per 6 ounces cold, filtered water
- Brew directly into a thermal carafe to avoid accidental scorching
- Grind beans fresh on ‘coarse’ setting
- Use 1.5 grams of coffee per 1 ounce of 195–200° F water
- Stir after 1 minute, then plunge after 4 minutes
- Grind beans fresh on ‘espresso’ setting
- Use 6-7 grams of coffee per 1 ounce of filtered water, fill water to valve
- Remove pot from stove when it begins to steam
Need to store Mother Earth Coffee?
- Avoid air, light, and heat to keep the beans fresher for longer
- To keep in pantry, store in an opaque, airtight container
- Freeze for long-term storage only, never refrigerate